Skip to content

Changing universities?

We offer students from other universities the opportunity to begin their studies in higher semesters in all fields of study.

Students from other universities who wish to transfer during their studies to PJATK in Gdansk can start their studies in a higher semester, transferring the subjects already passed.

NOTE: Please note that completing a certain number of semesters at your university does not guarantee that you will start your studies from the next semester at PJATK Gdansk.

In order to transfer grades, you need to:

  • provide a "Course of Study Worksheet" certified by the dean's office and syllabuses of subjects completed at the previous university(sample syllabus);
  • Those who have completed other studies, instead of the "Course of Study Worksheet" can provide a Diploma Supplement;
  • In addition, the candidate is required to create an account on the recruitment portal and provide the rest of the documents necessary for the recruitment process for a specific direction.

Documents for transfer should be submitted are at the recruitment stage when submitting other documents.

According to the Rector's order, subjects that were passed more than five years ago are not transferred.

Only "full course credits" are transferred, i.e. if a student has only passed the exercises and has not passed the exam, which is mandatory in PJATK Gdańsk, he or she must once again pass the exercises in PJATK Gdańsk and pass the exam.

The deadline for the transfer (after delivery of a full set of documents) is up to three weeks.

The final decision on transfer is made by the Dean.

With the above-mentioned documents, report to the Dean's Office and Recruitment (

Get in touch with us!

Contact the Dean's Office and Recruitment to get answers to all your questions.